EBIS Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
is an automated telephony system that interacts with callers, gathers information and routes calls to the appropriate recipients. Our IVR system accepts a combination of voice telephone input, touch-tone keypad selection and provides the appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, callback, email and other contact methods. From the perspective of customers, IVR systems enable callers to participate in self-service. This saves their time, increases the chances of first call resolution and promotes customer satisfaction.
Our IVR platform offers the ability to:
- Play and record prompts,
- Gather touch-tone input,
- Transfer calls to the Contact Center
- Retrieve information from back-end database.
- Provide required information proactively based on the profile of customers
- Configure personalized IVR messages to ease interaction
- Helps us to collect information about callers using analytics
- Automate customer support
- Prioritize calls based of value
- Help to manage high call volumes