EBIS Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is the tool for monitoring and recording interactions and communications with customers. Customer relationship management solution is a broadly recognized and widely implemented strategy for managing customers. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes. It generally denotes a wide business strategy, embracing all customer-facing processes. The benefits of CRM cuts across improved customer service, loyalty, retention, increased call center efficiency, better customer profiling and targeting, reduced expenses on callers and overall management expenses.
- Captures and records all information received into the Contact Centre.
- Has a computer telephone integration (CTI).
- Has escalation capabilities.
- Provides monitoring and management facilities for the entire process.
- Provides tracking of all stages of information received process
- Provides and reporting information on all
- Has ability to integrate with existing database
Our Contact Center solution has a self-service platform that allows customers apply, track and report. The self-service platform can resolve 80% of operational challenges the customers encounter.
Self-service platforms provide:
- Consistent answers across multiple channels
- Unparalleled customer satisfaction
- Ease of application through web portal, USSD and SMS
- Enquiry, loan and reconciliation management
- Local language search technology